Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Friday, August 17, 2007

It's been almost a month since the last blog...

things have been crazy. Let's see, what is the latest news that you guys need to be caught up on... the divorce is a no go right now. So much for Robert taking care of it, of course I should have known that I couldn't depend on him. I have been staying in Georgia lately because I am sitting with someone at the hospital. I am still looking for a steady job, but for now this is cool. Zac is going to Afghanistan for a year and a half... He will be leaving on the 23rd. He will be home for 2 weeks every 4 months. It will be hard, but it will definitely be a true test... of our devotion and love. Of course I am sad, but at the same time I'm excited for him. It will be good for me too. I need to concentrate on me for once in my life and that's what I intend to do. Whether or not it will work, I have no clue, but we shall see. I have a tendancy to get sidetracked to say the least, but also if I'm really into something, I go crazy with it and that is my goal with this. I want to get myself re-established and finish all of my degrees... lol That in itself is a job. My mom is awesome- I just have to brag for a minute. She is trying to quit smoking and is doing tremedously well. I am so proud of her. I was home some this week and I did not see her smoke even the first cigarette. That was a huge deal! I can't wait to spend some time with her this weekend. I am going home this afternoon and have been so excited about it. I do wish I could see Zac before I went and I could, but I need to see my mom. I was kind of a not so nice person this morning towards Zac and I am feeling totally terrible for it. I sometimes say things because I am upset and then I so wish I could take them back later. I have just felt terrible all day because of it. We had a great night last night and then I have to ruin it by being a b with an itch this morning. I don't like starting the day off negatively, especially when I don't get to see that person or make things right. Anyway, I guess that is really the just of things now. Oh I almost forgot, Zac was my knight in shining armour last week. My truck had been acting crazy, I thought the transmission was going bad on it. Turns out it was just the spark plugs and wires and Zac fixed it for me. Even though he isn't into fixing cars, he did it for me. I joked with him and told him that I would never doubt his love for me. He truely is an amazing person. I am so blessed.

No comments: