Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Today is Saturday

Well, the steak supper is over for Junior Service League. We had a good turn out. After the dinner, we went to Wadley to pick up Major. It was so funny. We busted up a party. Me, Jenn and Lori laughed about the old folks breaking up the party. The cops were called and then they blocked the road. It was too funny. So anyway, we have the fish fry at church tonight. I am trying to talk Mama into going. Mama and Courtney are entertaining me. Courtney has been practicing the piano and is getting really good at Silent Night. They all do so well. So, I guess I will go for now.

No comments: