Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fill in the blank

1. My current favorite song is: Too many to name, but I love Rock Star

2. The last book I read was: the Bible

3. The last book I bought was: a collect of Dr. Seuss' classics and some cook books

4. The last cd I bought was: for a gift

5. Another CD I wanted but didn't buy is: Nickleback

6. Right now, I'm wearing: Jeans and a long sleeve purple shirt

7. The last gift I bought was: for my secret pal

8. The last time I laughed heartily and loudly: when I was in Mobile

9. My favorite holiday ornament is: the white doves that are in memory of my Nanny Brown and my Aunt Gwen

10. My house smells like: Pears... which smells wonderful!!!

11. The first thing on my to-do list tomorrow is: Garden club meeting and silent auction.

12. If I could sit on Santa's lap and believe that he'd bring me whatever toy I wished for, I'd ask for: Goodies for my camera or my laptop fixed

13. If I could holiday shop in ONE store, all expenses paid, I'd shop at: Crate and Barrell or Lowe's.

14. If an angel alighted on my doorstep today and said, "I'm here to grant a Christmas wish," I'd wish for: salvzation for those that are lost

15. When I see a bell ringer while out shopping, I: put in what cash I have.

No comments: