Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year!

It has been a LONNNNG time since I last posted. Life has been happeneing. ;) Robert was in the hospital, but he is a lot better. He had viral meningitis. Still not perfect, but way better than he has been lately. He planss to go back to work next week. 4 weeks is too long without a pay check, but there was no way that he could have worked. He goes to get a release from the dr today I think.
Today is a wonderfully rainy day with thunder so loud is shakes the whole house. Very cool! It does seem to have calmed down a lot though.
I have a gripe today, actually I have several, but I will keep those to myself. The one I must vent about is UPS. In October I had received some lights, backdrop stands and other items for my photography business. This was stuff that I needed very bad. WHen I received the items, some of the bulbs were broken. The bulbs are very expensive, so I filed a claim with UPS. FIne, they sent money for the bulbs to be replace, but have not yet sent the package. Everyday we have been on the phone with people all over the US and finally yesterday we got an actual answer. UPS destroyed the package as it was not repairable. Ummmm, yes it was!!!! I am so livid. I had already paid for these things and now they won't ay for them because they were only insured to cover the repairs and that won't cover everything. I have a big job coming up that I needed those for and now I can't do it. I cannot believe this. BTW, if anyone from UPS ever tells you they will call you back- they are LYING!!!! Vent over...
Ok, trying to remain calm, so I guess I will be getting off of here for now. Hopefully it won't be so long between posts next time.

No comments: