Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Monday, April 02, 2007

Oh it is definitely a Monday today...

I am so ILL!!!! You ever have those days when everyone gets on your nerves. I'm having that day today. Even people I only know online have me p'od. The worst part about it is, I haven't even talked to those people. lol I think I need therapy... of some kind at least. I have that dang bite and it hurts like heck!! My lymph nodes are swollen because of it, but what to do. Can't get in to see a dr so my arm will probably rot off. I so need to get in a better mood. I think I need to do something that I want to do today. I am working right now on prom photos and checking over the orders that came back from the lab today, but yet I just feel blah! I need drugs!!! There is a bowl of lifesaver jelly beans on my desk, but I am fighting the urge. They aren't a fruit or a vegestable, so I will be even be p'od at my self if I eat any of those... sure doesn't stop me for fantasizing about the taste. lol My photos are about halfway uploading, man I need to stop taking so many. lol I don't have time for this. I think I am going to take a brief walk while they are finishing, maybe that will help me feel better.

No comments: