Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Life is good...

Well, it's a nice fall morning. I awoke early this morning to tend to Lacy, it was so crisp and cool outside. It made me remember one of the many reasons why fall is my favorite season. Here I sit enjoying my first cup of cocoa of the season and just reflecting on how good my life really is. Sure there are bad days, but that's part of life. I had a pretty awesome week. I've had a wonderful time hanging with my mom, great talks with Zac daily, gotten in some exercise every.single.day... which is a big deal for me and have seen all of my friends this week. I've talked to all of my family and all is well with them. You know so many times we take things for granted, when life's greatest pleasures are all in the little things. Take my cup of cocoa for instance, it's a silly thing perhaps, but I love fall and I love the chill in the air and so the cocoa just put the icing on the cake. I can already tell today is going to be a great day... and if by some chance it ends up being not so great... then that will be fine too. We can try again tomorrow. Enjoy your Saturday!!

No comments: