Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tuesday- Only 17 more days....

It's only 17 days until my birthday. Hooray!!! I love holidays... of any kind, but especially birthdays. I think out of all the months that I could have been born, I am glad that I was born in October. It's one of my favorites! Anyway, it's a stormy rainy day today and it's just a good day to do nothing. So, I worked, rain some errands and came home and baked a cake for my mom. She is doing a great job on not smoking, so anything she wants... I try to give her. Anyway, I think I am getting sick. I just feel kind of yucky and stuffy. I have service league tonight and garden club meeting tomorrow. I do not know if I will feel up to going. I also want to do my daily walk today, but the weather kind of has put a damper on that... literally. ;) I'm off tomorrow and Friday instead of my usual Thursday and Friday, so I plan on just realxing and doing laundry. I don't really have much new thing to report. I have listed some stuff on ebay... I love that place. It's very addicting. Aside from that, things are pretty calm on the home front. Still able to hear from Zac daily and of course that just helps get my day started off right. Sometimes we don't have much to say, then other times, we are just as talkative as ever. At any rate, I still enjoy just holding the phone listening to him breath. Sometimes I wish I could just pick up the phone and call him instead of waiting for him to call me. I guess that's what they make email for, but I need instant gratification... The phone keeps ringing off the hook, but it's really no one I care to talk to, so I guess I should probably answer so they will stop calling. I don't recognize the number, so that's why I haven't answered. Anyway, gonna go enjoy the storm.

No comments: