Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Adventures

Last night we went to Opelika and LaGrange to pick up the girls. Mom, Zoe and I spent the afternoon in LaGrange. We stopped in Valley for some Arby's and priester's samples from the boot outlet. It was yummy. I scared mama with a trick mouse in a box and Zoe with a man in an outhouse. We laughed and laughed. Once we finally pick up Brook and Bree, we headed home after wishing Brad a happy birthday. This morning, we completed our klan with Courtney. We played with Lacy, went to the park, went to my grandmother's old home place and a few more... adventures. The girls love to take adventures, which generally consists of me just telling them, "Let's go." Then us just driving and them finding out once we get there. They were so funny at Nanny's. They couldn't believe that things existed back then. Actually, it was stuff from the last residents, but they thought it was from waaaaayyyy back in the day. We spend a good bit of the afternoon at my house. The plan was to pick up pecans, but I don't think that was very successful. Daddy and the boys came over so everyone played and talked and it was LOUD!!!! Mama said she should have had that many kids and I said that I would have ran away a long time ago. Anyway, it was just very nice to be out and about. There were really no fusses and no arguing. A few little spats at times, but it all worked out. They have all fallen asleep now, but before they did they said, "Can we do it again tomorrow?" That just makes me smile because soon they will not want to spend their Saturday night with their grandmother and their aunt. They have been making plans for my baby and even choosing my last name as well as my children's names. They are just too funny about it all. We concluded that when I do have children, they will be spoiled because my girls will be old enough to do the spoiling.... of course they say that now, when the time comes, we will see if they actually have time to babysit. Anyway, I am going to try and relax a bit now, just wanted to share about our great day. I was going to write a lot more, but I am just tired and it all seems so blah... lol

No comments: