Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Saturday, October 13, 2007

October 9, 2007- Dunno why this didn't post the first time.

I have gotten so much accomplished today. Lacy is still giving me a run for my money and making rethink the whole kid thing, but she is fun and just keeps me smiling. I love her to death. Mama and I were talking about how pretty she was and how much she has grown. She is so smart and social. It's too funny. I don't really have much other to say, still missing Zac, but he is doing a great job of staying in touch. Lacy has her own blog now. If you want the address, let me know. Lots of pictures are posted... Anyway, I guess I need to get some laundry done. Ciao!

No comments: