Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Long time no blog

So Jenn said I hadn't blogged on here in a while, so I figured I should... since I do have fans and all. HAHAHA ROFLMBO

Let's see what has been going on lately. I guess the biggest thing is I'm still job hunting. In the past when I didn't need a job... I could have any job I wanted on the spot. It was always like that. Now, that is NOT The case. I am practically begging. Maybe people aren't hiring because it's summer or something, but dude I sooooo need cash! I have done very well at stretching my dollars, however I sooo want a pedicure and some goodies from Bath & Body Works. However, my car payment seems to be the main need/want right now. Robert is buying the house, so that part of the divorce should be over soon. Unfortunately, the other part is not going as smoothly as I had planned. I don't know what made me think that it would... but you know one can always dream.

Other than my jobless state and being almost 30 and living with my mother.... again... life is grand. Now I love living with my mom and I love even more that she isn't alone, however I feel so lame just by the fact that it is a necessity right now. I have officially moved back into my old room. It's still pink... and the same curtains are still up as the day I moved a little over 9 years ago. However, let me just tell you that when a room is pretty much left for 9 years, dust accumulates... in every single place possible!!! I wish the room could be fixed all nice and pretty, but at this point I am just glad to get my clothes out of a suitcase. I haven't made it that far yet, but that is my goal soon.

Hmmm, what all has happened since I last blogged. Oh I had a staph infection on my chin, that was weird and it hurt like heck! I spent Memorial Day with Zac and his family at the lake. I had a wonderful time! I wish my family did stuff like that, but it never fails someone would end up mad at someone else and everyone's weekend would be ruined. So, I guess I will live vicariously through the Cain's. hehe The Gang had a cook out at Paul and Kim's, we celebrated Bitty's birthday. That was nice and the food was yumm-o! Especially my peach cobbler... lol Which would be heavenly to have right about now.

My Boogie girl turned 11 yesterday. I cannot believe it. I actually haven't had much time to think about it and it is best that way. I would be way too emotional.

Relay for Life is this Friday night. We(the gang) will all be there because it is part of our Junior Service League service hours. It's always fun to just have a big social event with the town, while doing a good thing too. I can't wait to see/hear the responses from people when they find out Robert and I are not together. It is ridiculous. My phone rings like crazy and anytime I go someone people are asking because they have seen him and his girlfriend. I just think it's funny.

Well I need to check on my laundry and work on a website project for a bit. I am working for my brother part timely... it's pretty easy stuff and at this point money is money... anyway... Have a wonderful week! Night.

No comments: