Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Today was a perfect day. Shortly after awaking this morning, the sound of running water was music to my ears. I love to have a nice relaxing bath and it's even better when someone draws it for me. It makes me feel like a princess. I was also offered breakfast, but I wasn't feeling very well, so I passed. It was a perfect start to a day. After my bath, we search for something awesome to do today. We couldn't decide, so we wasted a lot of the day doing that, but mainly just relaxing. We finally decided to go see the movie Cars. I was starving since I had skipped breakfast, so Robbie asked if I would eat a half of a sandwich. I couldn't resist, he made us a Reuben to split. I love Reubens!!! Well he made too much meat, so he fixed me a whole sandwich. Unfortunately, I ate it all! It was delish!!! It was a perfect start to a day. The movie was very cute. I I could not go to sleep last night, as the night before, so I got sleepy halfway through the movie. I managed to stay awake though. We rode around Auburn after the movie and looked at a few vehicles, then we went to Johnny Carino's. YUM!! This is one of my favorite places and I have not been since my birthday. Since I was so sick then, I wasn't able to enjoy it, so this was an extra special treat. We have planned on going several times, but always end up where everyone else wants to eat instead. Robert said this time we WOULD have Carino's. I am so full!!! I think most of it is from the water that I drank. I think I always fill up on it instead of the food. I guess that is a good thing though. It could be worse... it could be soda! Anyway, I was miserable coming home and I just hated myself. I hate that it is so late, and I am so full. I knew better than to eat so late, but I was trying to let the popcorn wear off. Honestly, I could have just had the few hands of popcorn and been good for the evening I think. So now I am home and was about to go to bed, but thought I should blog being I failed to last night. I was tired, so I skipped a bath and blogging, but couldn't go to sleep. Finally, I entertained myself with reflections of a book light and managed to wake Robert up in the process. We giggled at my silliness a while and finally I had worn myself out and I was able to go to sleep. I had not gone to sleep until around 4:30 Friday morning the night before, so I was looking forward to a good night's sleep last night. My body obviously had other plans. I did wake up in a good mood this morning, despite my few hours of sleep, so I guess the sleep was the good kind. I used to wake up in a good mood all the time... ahhh the good ol' days- back when I slept. LOL I have church in the morning, so I am going to try and go to sleep before 3am, so I suppose I should close the computer. I have made a vow of no fish for the weekend, so am having to refrain very hard not to just feed them or something. I have the time stopped, so there won't be any surprises when I play again on Monday. I am not a gaming person, but I love strategy puzzles and this is pretty much what fish tycoon is. I love it! I have finally outsmarted the fish... I think! We will see. Cassi is gone to Jessie's for the weekend, so I said we would just have some quality fish free time this weekend. So far so good. Anyway, really going to bed now. Ciao!

No comments: