Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Friday, June 30, 2006


Been having trouble with Blogger so I haven't posted any this week since Monday. Ok, so Cassi comes home from camp today! Hooray! I can't wait to see her. We have missed her. She has called 3 times since she left, so I think she misses us a little bit too. Unfortunately we are leaving to go on our anniversary trip tonight or early morning. I mean good that we are going, but bummer that we won't see her that long. We were leaving today, but decided that we wanted to see her a bit first before we go. So tonight will be movie night. She loves when we just junka dn veg in front of the tv, and if you know me you know that doesn't happen very often, so we will do that tonight. Robert and I are going to Savannah for our anniversary. We will have been married 6 years. That is awesome. He is so amazing and Goad has really blessed us and our marriage. It has been said that which does not kill us, makes us stronger. That is soooo true! We had a horrible year last year. It wasn't all bad, but sadly the bad outweighed the good. Right there at the end though, God just came through for us as He ALWAYS does and things have been coming up roses since. I pray that it continues. That is why this trip is so special to us and very much needed. I am so excited. I cannot wait to take all of those wonderful photographs of the beautiful city. Robert was asking me yesterday what I had planned, I am a planner and so he knows I usually have it all laid out. Thankfully he likes that, but I figured we would plan together. The only thing that I could tell him was the outfits we would be wearing in our beahc pictures and the time of day that they would be made. He thought that was hilarious. He said, "All this time you have been planning this trip, and the one thing that you have down to exact details is our pictures!" What can I say? I love photography! And by gollly I meant we were going to have a family beach portrait made and that is exactly what we are going to do. Hopefully we will have another beach trip sometime in the future so Cass can have some beach pictures made too. She is in the perfect house, because she has gotten a bit of the photography bug herself. She loves to have her picture taken just as much as I love to take it. ;) So what else is new? I am goinng to pick out my new mattress today. The old one is defective and I am jsut tired of dealing with it, so I jsut want a pillow top like we used to have, so they are letting me trade. We currently have a memory foam. Going to get my truck clean up real pretty for the trip. It has bugs all over the front of it. YUCK! I have so much to do and I just want to take my time and relaz doing it. That means that my ocd meds are definitely working! If I had not been taking those, I would have been running around here since Monday and everything would already be packed and ready for the car. Ahhhh, life in the slow lane is good. ;) I guess that is reaally everything that is going on for now. I miss all of my babies. I want to take them all with me on the trip to Savannah. Courtney won't like the ride though and then Bree would be tired of walking and Brook would be scoping out the boys too much for us to get anywhere. So I guess it is just best that I take them later. After all it is our anniversary trip. and I want to see the sites and sounds of Georgia's first city. I will take them to boy watch another time! Oh, they are growing up too fast! They are so funny and so grown. I am posting a picture of them with the band Taken. They thought they were hot stuff. Uncle Larry bought them all shirts and cds. they had to get them autographed and have been burning up the cds ever since. I guess I really should be going now. I have to meet Robert at a drs appointment and he is almost off work. My next blog will be from Savannah!!!

No comments: