Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Monday, June 19, 2006

What can I say? It is Monday. We had a nice relaxing weekend. We heard the band Taken from Lagrange, GA Friday at church. They did a wonderful job! The girls really enjoyed it. I think they had more fun than the youth did. Let's see... After a long tiring weekend last weekend getting Cassi's room ready, Robert wanted a weekend we could do nothing. So that is what we did. We are obviously not good at doing that because we were bored out of our minds. He got up at 5:30 Saturday morning and cut grass, then we took some things to the dumpster that we had been wanting to get rid of, but that was pretty much the extent of our work. I finally got in the pool last night for a bit. It has been ready since April, but this was the first time I had gotten in it. Robert got in for a bit too. We did some weekly maintenance on it and that was pretty much it. The friendly bat got a little too close for my comfort, so I decided I would swim when it was not so crowded. hehe Cassi loves her new room. I was so afraid she would be upset that she had a smaller room now, but she loves it. We were joking yesterday that her punishment will have to be not going to her room... She said she has read the same magazine like 5 times since she has been home. She loves it! The room not the magazine. I have posted pics of the room before and after. This was formerly our guest bedroom and most recently Michaels. I thought the room wasn't so bad before, but now I realize that I was just in denial and I apologize to everyone that ever had to look at the unsightly images in that room. My deepest apologies! It was UGLY!! I can't wait to do the other rooms now. Of course this is one of the more ugly ones in the house, if not the ugliest, but we shall see. It will look brand new again soon. Hopefully!
It looks like it might rain. One could only wish! It rained twice last week, but did we get any here? Nope!!! It poured down rain in all the areas surrounding us, but not one little shower here. God knows that I can't remember to water my plants on my own and I need His help. My azaleas are now dead I think. A few were looking kind of shabby but I revived them. Then I went to Texas and all hope was lost. When I came back they are all droopy and kind of brown. I wonder if I actually get them planted if they might come alive... Hmm One could only hope!

No comments: