Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Today is the BIG day!

I hav eto shoot the Miss Handleyan Pageant. I am scared to death and nervous. I am waiting for the girls to show up to have their photos made at this very moment. I cannot beleive I agree'd to this, however my family has become accustomed to eating, so I guess I should just suck it up and be done. That does not help my nerves one bit though. I know it will go over great, but that doesn't change the way I feel. Everyone has been so good about helping me lately. This morning I was allowed to sleep in and was served breakfast in bed. So, I guess I should close for me moment, I just thought I would ask for a little prayer. ;) Love you bunches!!!

No comments: