Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Well, it's finally over.

The big shoot,, that is. I just got home and I am exhausted. I had a great crew helping me today. Things went very smoothly and that is owed only to God. We prayed and prayed and prayed and so far so good. I briefly proofed each photo when I shot them, so they look good I suppose. As always, some I love and some will do. I shot a great group of kids today and the parents weren't so bad either. I was going to bed because I said no work tonight, after working a 9 hour day today... but... I couldn't resist, so I am now going to look through the pics again. ;) I can't do it long though we have church tomorrow and we are in charge of children's church. Night.

No comments: