Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm addicted..

it seems lately I am addicted to lots of things. lol Croissants from Sam's Club, Yogo's fruit snacks, especially Island Explosion and Banana-Berry (which is weird because I HATE anything artificially banana flavored), Apple Chips and now Samoas flavored ice cream. I discovered it last night and man it is just yummy! I don't even like ice cream! Well, it isn't my frozen treat of choice anyway. The weirdest of them all is my grapfruit shampoo and conditioner from Bath & Body Works. I love that stuff. I walk around forcing everyone to smell my freshly washed hair and become offended when they tell me that they can't smell anything!!!!
I tell you if ever there was a time for me to be pregnant it would be now, my emotions are whacked!!! More so than usual, there was a picture that I took in the paper, I cried. There was a photo of 5 generations in the paqper, I cried. I cried because Brook is halfway through her primary school career and Erin is not 2 anymore, but now 19!! Oh and the list goes on and on... lol I need some drugs and obviously some strong ones! I did a shoot last night at a school dance. My back has been bothering me and that only made it worse. I spent 2 days in the bed this week and the latter half of today on the sofa. I saw my bestest friend in the whole wide world Dr. Steele today. I love him!!!! I am going to have to go back sometimes this week because I still am in major pain! However while I was there I managed to get scolded for wearing open back shoes and working the yard. Not because I might hurt my back, but because I might run into a snake. lol Ahhh you gotta love him! Anyway, I guess I will enjoy watching my DVR's episode of Will & Grace and get back to my Samoas ice cream. lol Hae a great night!

No comments: