Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm home alone today...

for the first time in months and what am I doing? I'm lying in the bed!!!! Not becacuse I am lazy, as I have tons of things that I want to do, but my back is bothering me very badly so I took some Flexra and have been in bed ALL DAY LONG! I want to work outside, I want to clean, I want to work in the hobby room, but I have a shoot tomorrow and know that I NEED to be ready for that. So here I lie!! Bored out of my mind. Talking to my sister on the phone and forcing her to listen me sing, well bolt out uncontrollable sounds that have a similar tune to old songs, but unfortunately do not fall in the the same key range! Poor her!!! Hmm, wonder if my brother has any requests?? Well I shall be going now, I sent out the Easter invites via email today. If you did not receive one, let me know and I will get it to you. Thanks! Love you bunches!

No comments: