Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Robbie goes back to work tomorrow. We are thankful for that. I have garden club today. I have started working in the yard and am loving it. The weather has been so beautiful lately. It has been close to 80 several days. I can't wait to get the yard finished for Easter. We always have it at our house and I love it. It is one of my favorite holidays. Since I love to entertain that makes it even better. I was hoping that my house would be finished by then, but chances of that happening are slim to none. Maybe next year. I'm not sure if I have posted or not, but Cassi did excellent in the science fair GEARSEF. She brought home several awards including the US Army Achievement Award and the Air Force Award of Excellence in Science and Engineering. She worked really hard and we are very proud of her. I guess that is it for now, I am feeling really tired so I am going to rest up before the meeting. Talk to you later.

No comments: