Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Friday, March 30, 2007

I am so bored....

This is NEVER a good thing with me. I don't handle boredom well. It's a good thing that I'm not bored that often. When I am bored, I often come up with drastic things to do and things that ususally cost a lost of money, that I suddenly NEED. Yes, I said Need. That being said, I have a lonnnng list. I have a shoot today, then I will be ready with my list. That list which includes some practical items, possibly has more not so practical needs. Those of which include a Brachioplasty (Arm job) and a fat roll removal... lol I'm sure there is a technical term, but whatever... I just want it done. I also want new bedding, new crown molding in my bedroom and my walls painted. Will tuiis be accomplisehed tonight? Doubtful... I have a shoot and then I have to get ready to go get my little brother from his mom's tomorrow. Maybe some of it will get done this weekend though. I guess, I should get ready for the shoot and return all the darn phone calls from everybody in the brother calling today. Have a great Friday. At the moment I'm having my lovely meal of apple chips. Yum!!! This totally does not go along with my whole living foods deal, but what can I say, I love these things!!! I think I can handle just one bag a day... lol of course that is an individual portion.

No comments: