Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's been 10 days...

since I last blogged. I just got back from Daytona. Had a blast! Sisters bag got stolen with camera and her cell phone. She has handled it pretty well. Anyway, It is a beautiful day and I am going outside to work in the yard... I will blog more later. Ok, I am back. The pollen was tooo bad. What was I thinking? Anyway, I had a break from my usual apple chip meal. I actually had a Subway sandwich. It was good. I topped it off with a remainder of Rolos Robbie got me on our way back from Daytona. It was a nice surpise, just a sweet gesture. I love Rolo's, they are my favorite little reminder of my childhood. My dadd used to buy me Rolo's. So anytime I have some of those, it takes me back... anyway I have had some time to myself this week. It has been nice. I have done some through deep down cleaning. I have been able to catch up with old friends and some new friends that I have not talked to in a while. I guess, I should get off of here and give my sister my undivided attention on the phone. Anyway, have a great day! Send me some love... all of my windows will be up, email, etc... so I can see it when I walk by.

No comments: