Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ahh the beauty



  


A few days ago I talked about the beauty of God's creations. Here is a picture of the sky taken from my seat at the Braves game. Right beside it is the lovely Fly Delta sign and lots of bright lights. I can only imagine how beautiful it would be without all of the distractions. I have a meeting tonight, and I am tired and do not feel like going. I am hurting really bad too. Alas, I made a commitment and therefore I have to keep that promise. Besides last year when Iw as on bed rest and should NOT have gone, I didn't miss a single meeting, so I can at least go now. Cassi has a game tonight, she had one last night, but it was cancelled due to rain. And yet, still no rain at our house! Mama came to visit and it was a wonderful surprise and a special treat. I need to wash clothes and take a bath, but I thought I would drop in and say hi. OH one great thing that happened this week- my batteryt was recalled by Dell for my laptop. That is great news because I need a new battery. At least, I think I need a new battery. Oh well, I really hope it will fix the problem with my battery not charging. Soon it will be here, sooner than later preferably! Have a good night.

No comments: