Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's late. I'm tired. Been sleeping a lot lately taking Ambien, well a lot for me anyway. I didn't take it last night because I was taking Casey school clothe sshopping, so now I am tired tired tired. Not going to take it tonight since I have to do the same thing with Cassi tomorrow. I don't wake up at a normal time and when I do wake up at a normal time, I am GROGGY!!! SO, I am tired, and over stuffed. Should have stopped with half of my turkey sandwich, but nooooo I had to eat the whole thing PLUS chili cheese ranch tots. School starts Monday. My little sister will be 16 on Sunday!!! Ok, going to brush my teeth now and going to bed! Hopefully I can go to sleep at a semi-decent hour!!! Night!

No comments: