Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I cannot tell you how much like crap I feel. My head hurts. I need to throw up, but can't !!!My head is pouding and th world is too. People don't mind telling me bad I look, lol so I guess I feel really yucky. I think I feel worse than I sound. Oh well, I am going to bed. Maybe I will feel better tomorrow. We have a founddation meeting at Cassi's school. Maybe Robert will be home in time. Cassi also has a ball game, and I'm not sure which she should attend. She needs to go to the game, but but she needs to deal with school stuff too. oh the decisions. Ok, really going to bed now, will check in tomorrow.

No comments: