Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Some Post Fruity Pebbles makes it all better

So I finally went to sleep around 3 this morning. I had strict orders to go to bed and stay there from Robert. He like his letter when he found it this morning. He said I need a pregnancy test. Which is hilarious inn itself, but he says that all the time I am hormonal. SO anyway, I went to sleep and woke up a little after 8. I was freezeing to death. I ran through the house trying to make sure everything was in order and that someone had not set the thermostat to Anartica. Unfortunately they had not, it was 75 degrees. So I ran back down stairs, yes I am aware of the no running the house rule, but I was freezing!!, Now back to my story, I climbed into be and grabbed every blanket I could to cover me up including an afghan my sister made. yes, I 'm aware that it is 100 degrees outside, howevver as I have stated previously I am hormonal and I think I really do go through menopause at times. If everyone else is hot, I'm cold, if their cold, I'm dripping sweat. Oh the problems of being me. So I cuddle back down in the covers and stayed there until I got warm. Robbie called me to tell me he made it and now he is on his way back home. My face is swollen and my eyes are black, so I will look real pretty at the foundation meeting tonight. Eyes are dark form levels face is swollen from the sobbing last night. I'm such a freakazoid! So I made my car payment and had me a bowl of fruity pebbels. I finished off the box, which was more than one serving, but you gotta live a little sometimes. By the time I had my car payment made it was getting a little soggy, but crunchy at the same time. Ahhh, just like I like it! It's not my usual cereal of choice, becasue there is about as much nutrition in that box of cereal as in the box that it came in, but everyone deserves a splurge now and then. On that note, does anyone have a milk cow for sale? We need one. I'm lactose intolerant, but obviously the other people in my house are not!!! You would think that we have like 5 kids as much milk as we buy. I guess it's good for them though, but last night we bought 2 gallons. This morning I go to pour just a touch to dampen my cereal and it's over half gone!!! What do these people do with the milk?!?! There was 2 full gallons when I went to bed last night, and when I woke up, there was 1 and a half! It could be worse, it could be some horrible sugar filled carbonated drink, so I won't complain. The funny thing is that they freak out when we are out of milk. Hey, we need some more milk. Already? Well yeah I guess so when you drink a half gallon in one gulp! At least it is skim milk. I am going to call my sister back now, she called while I was freezing. lol Will update later. Love you all bunches!

No comments: