Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

So we got the new pastor moved in...

Apparently the alst time I posted I was drunk... or so I have been told. Now keep in mind that is so funny because I have NEVER been drunk in my life. I have medicine to help me get to sleep and I thought it wasn't working, so I got out of bed and decided to blog. Obviously not a good idea!!! I remember part of the first paragraph, but the rest is a blur, well not even a faint memory. I don't remember a thing! I feel inclined to delete it, but obviously it is bringing people quite a few laughs and once the embarrasment is over, then I will go back and read it for myself. Until then, I will just hang my head in shame. lol I should have known better. This is the same medicine that people were cooking and cleaning and driving in their sleep and didn't remember. Now, I took precautions until I saw how it affected me. We got a lock for the pool gate and I did not and still do not know where the key is so that I don't decide to go for a swim during the night and drowned. I also have my keys hidden, etc... but who the heck knew that a computer could cause such problems. Oh well!! Atleast I made someone smile. ;) or laugh hysterically...

Now, back to the pastor. They had a long drive today and we had a greaqt response to welcome them "home". They probably wanted to rest and wished that everyone would get the heck out of their house, but they were very polite and appreciative and did no such thing. Now they seem like a great bunch of folks! I am excited. I think we made the right decision and am looking forward to what God has in store for us and them. they are young, so they should bring a lot of energy to the church. We are ready for awesomeness to take place and Pastor Frank brought us this far, but he is tired and deserves a break. Finally I bet he is resting easy now. He is free! lol Oh and Amy, the new pastors wife, is a CM consultant just like me. I know most people would see it as competition, but I see it as fun. I am so excited to have a new friend- especially a scrapbooking friend! Welcome Pastor Rob and Ms. Amy!

Tomorrow is my sister in law Tracy's birthday. She will be **. Now she doesn't look that, but I don't know that she appreciate me saying how old she is. Anyway, I hope she has a great day!!

I guess that is about it for now. I have a lot of errands to run tomorrow and just a busy week in general. That's ok though, I would rather have that then to sit idle all week. So I guess I will go for now and take my medicinde AND GO TO BED!!! I promise I won't come back to blog.

Oh and to those people that I sent messages to on myspace during my "drunkiness" state. Please forgive me for anything off the wall that I may have said and I am not to be held responsible for any thoughts that may have made themselves known. Now, off to take my meds. Night!

No comments: