Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Monday, September 11, 2006

Late night pains

It's almost 1 in the morning. My back hurts, my finger hurts, my head hurts and I'm having hunger pains. lol Enough whining? Ok, seriously though... I had a flatbread pizza for dinner tonight and it was delish, but now I am hungry. I want some fruit. Some really cold fruit. A nice big juciy pear or peach would be GREAT! Summer is almost over and I haven't even had either of them. Pineapple would be good too. Of course had I had this feeling an hour ago, I could have went to the store, but our little ghetto town store closes at 12. Atleast they stay open until midnight. So, I have been reading all of my friends myspace pages. I'm just trying to catch up on them. I have taken all meds, but can't sleep. I didn't take Ambien though
(sorry Jen) because I am still on the pain meds from my fall. They are suppoosed to make me sleepy, which they do, but unfortunately it is like a dang 15 hour delayed reaction!!! Talk about extended release! So I figured I would come here to blog because no one is on any of my boards that I frequent. I don't want to get out of bed, because I would probably end up grabbing a full of sugar popsicle and that would not be good. Yummy but not good for me.

I really need to get off of here and MAKE myself close my eyes and atleast pretend to be a sleep. Maybe I can trick my body. lol I want to get back in my routine again since school has started, but I have just been so tired. When I walked into church this morning the first thing someone said was, "You are looking pale today." The next person I saw said, "Well She'Na, you just look so tired and just worn out." Then they proceeded to show me what they meant. lol I really need to get my levels checked again and I have to make myself do that. My finger isn't improving as fast I had hoped. I stopped wearing the splint because I had hoped it might help me get the full use back soon if it weren't so stablized. Unfortunately I think this has caused more pain than progress. I am going to give it to Friday and then if it is not ANY better, then I will go see another dr about it that is not an ER doc. I'm not asking for a miraculous recovery overnight, but the pain still seems to be so strong, especially if I hit it on something. Even a pillow or something soft hurts it. The swelling has gone down a good bit and it is not purple like it was. It still looks crooked to me though and that is what I was trying to prevent by going to the ER in the first place. Ok, I'm rambling on and on about stupid stuff so I am going to get off of the puter for now. I will be back tomorrow maybe as a reward for getting my rotations done. lol
Night.... well good morning!

No comments: