Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Packing my bags...

Tomorrow I leave for Mississippi. I am totally stressing about the whole security measures and checking bags, etc... I am so afraid that I am going to break a rule or something. I guess the next time I blog will be from Mississippi, and I also plan to catch up on my scrapbook journaling and maybe even work on a few pages. Anyway, I will try and catch up with everyone later. I have been just trying to heal from my fall and my meds make me sleepy. Ok, going to finish packing and then go to bed. I wish my whole family was going though. It would be so fun to ahve my brother and my sister with me too. Anyway, I love you all very much! See you later!

No comments: