Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Saturday, September 09, 2006

A little late...

I said I would blog from Mississippi, but I didn't. I have a broken finger so I hadn't been able to type too much to blog either. Ok, so what shall I blog about. Here are a few things that happened this week.

I took my first flight. It was awesome! I have been looking for cheap flights ever since. I always love clouds, sunsets, etc... but the beauty of seeing them up close and personal is more than anyone can imagine. It was beautiful. I wanted to jump out of the plane and play in the clouds. It looked so soft, just like a huge blanket of snow. Of course we saw some "Alabama Snow" in those clouds, you know the kind that looks dirty because there isn't enough to cover the ground. To be above the clouds and see different layers of the atmospher is breathtaking. I had tears filling my eyes because it was so amazing.

Another thing that happened this week is our Alabama attorney sent a letter to our "neighbor" to have him move his fence. We shall see if he moves it. I wonder how ugly he will get in the process.

We went to Florida Wednesday for depositions and actually made some progress with the case. That was awesome, especially since we have NEVER made that much progress... even with court and mediation. We didn't even go for progress, but we did make it and even hae positive communication. So we finallly have contact with Joenesia. She is now 11 years old and is 5'1". She is going to be tall like her Daddy. We also had a few pics sent to us via email that night. It was great to be able to hear from her and actually get to talk to her. She loves math and science, so that is great. Hopefully we will see her in person soon.

I took Casey to get her learner's permit, the computers were down.... AGAIN!!!! I saw my cousin Brandy though and was able to visit with her a bit there and I also John Wellborn and was glad to be able to catch up with him some as well. So I guess it wasn't a totally wasted day.

Today there was a Sons of Thunder Motorcycle Ministry meeting. We kept our new pastors kids. We were so honored to have them stay with us while Pastor Rob and Amy went to the meeting. Robbie also went to the meeting and he really enjoyed it. We had so much fun with Lauren and Parker. Lauren is potty training and did a SUPER great job! She is sooo funny.

Robbie finally got his bike running again. Now we have to get insurance, a new helmet, a battery and a new tire. lol Let's see... Oh I have a photo shoot next Saturday at 7:30. I'm really excited about that. I got to talk to my Courtney bug on the phone today. I have not seen her in forever it seems. She signed up for soccer and seems excited about it. Now I just need to call Brook and Bree and I will have my much needed dose of nieces. Cassi made some toffee brickl bar cookies today. They are yummy. They have Heath toffee bits in them. She is turning into a great cook. She loves to bake things, especially cookies. I bought her a cookie book that is nothing but cookies. It looks good, but we haven't tried any recipes yet.

I have GOT to clean up that hobby room this week. I started going through stuff last week before the trip and man it is just horrible!!! Of course Robbie took the Steinbrooks on a tour.. yikes!!! Oh well maybe they won't hold our forest level grass, disasterous hobby room and moss covered porch against us. lol Can you tell we are behind on our home maintence??? Oh and our pool is now a lovely shade of green. I said I wasn't going to let it get dirty this year and just keep it clean so we could use it asap next season, but I digress. Sigh....

Oh, one more thing before I go all requests for more posts after I take my crazy meds are null and void. It's not gonna happen!!! hehe Ok going now. I have to get ready for church tomorrow and grab a snack. For some reason I am hungry. See ya!!

No comments: