Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday

Where shall I begin? Warning- I am going to ramble, but I have NOT ingested any medicine. lol

First of all- Today. Today was a beautiful day. It is starting to feel like autumn. I spent the early part of morning hours on my friend, Jen's porch, cuddled up in a blanket. Now, my windows are open and I can hear the sounds of nature. Ahhh, it is amazing. Such soothing choruses interrupted by the occasional car. It feels great!

We finally started the hunt for a new fridge. Ours will NOT die! lol It is old, and we figured it would kick the bucket at any moment, but nope! Instead, I think our dryer is on it's last leg. I have not been able to justify buying a new fridge when ours was perfectly fine, but I have decided that it will help our power bill and it is better to replace it before it dies so our food won't be ruined. Plus those things always happen as the most inopportune time. If you know me, you know that I could not look at appliances without checking out the furniture too. I found some comfy sofas and sitting on them confirmed just how worn out mine was. So, what shall I choose? Sofa or Fridge? Being that I am supposed to be a grown up and make responsible and well thought out decisions, I am choosing the fridge.

We had a good service at church. We with to eat with our Pastor and his family. Lauren rode with us. She made Robert ride in the back with her. When we left she was ready to come with us again. Precious! They are going to hang with us Friday night, so that will be a blast! We always enjoy Lauren and Parker.

Tomorrow- I have a football team to shoot. Tiger White 11&12 year olds will have their photos made tomorrow afternoon. I always love taking photos and tomorrow is no exception. However, I think my favorite will be Friday morning. I am shooting 37 preschoolers! It is going to be a fall background and I think I am just as excited about setting up the background as I am the shooting. Other than that I guess my day will be pretty calm. I have to pick out a paint color for my dining room. We are going to use it as a dining/living combo again. I had been thinking about it and Robert mentioned it so of course that was all the confirmation I needed. He says that we are going to turn the entire great room into my studio, but I want it to be a game room. I figure until we have the funds to do what want in there it will be a great studio. ;)

Well I just had a yummy smoothie and so now I think I am going to go to bed. Yes, this early! hehe Good night all!!

No comments: