Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Cassi got her license!!

All the excitement is finally over. No more weekly visits to the DMV only to be told that we didn't have the right papers, the time or something. On the other hand, Cassi is a licensed driver. ACK!!!!!!!! So we got her insurance today. We couldn't get her tag today, but that is ok, the dealer tag is good for 30 days. Right now she is driving on the road in front of our house. She has never drove before by herself except to pull the truck around or something, but now she is ON THE ROAD! The REAL ROAD! BY HERSELF!! Yes I am screaming!! Can you believe it? I can't!!! NOt only is she on the road by herself, but she is in HER CAR! The 5 speed. She wants to practice driving kisses around because she said she is going to the ball field in it tonight. When she took her test she came in and said, "I passed! Two idiots almost hit me!" Then the man stopped and said, "I was in the turning lane." He then flashed some badge. I said, "Was that one of the idiots? to which she smiled and said, "Yes!" So we go in the office to actually get the license in our hand and the Trooper is now ranting about the "Idiot". Apparently he thought that he was in the turning lane, only he was in both the turning and the "go straight" lane as Cassi put it. So the DMV lady says, "The two worst drivers in the world. Young people and Old people." She was furious with that man. When I told her what he said and then flashed his badge, which no one could recognize and really didn't care one way or the other, she said, "I don't care. If you can't drive, you shouldn't have a license!" Thankfully he didn't hit Cassi and thankfully that she was not at fault. Cassi got some points taken off, but most of them were for being too cautious... that was funny, but at least it puts me in a nice frame of mind. I'm scared to death for that girl, but that is why we have insurance, just as long as she is ok, the car can be replaced. So, I guess I am going to step back on the porch and video her some more and swelter in the heat. At times like this, I wish the pool was in the front yard, so I could relax, get cooled off and take pics all at one time. I will post more later. There is still more excitement to come!!

No comments: