Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy Late Anniversary Sissy and Brad!! I am so sorry

I never got to wish them well wishes in print. Now, it has been a few days since I last blogged, a lot has been going on.

First of all, Cassi did not get to take her drivers test. We didn't take the custody papers with us. We didn't need them for the permit test, so why in the world would we need them for the driver's test. Guess what?!?! We did! So we will try again next week. I think she was disappointed, but a little relieved at the same time. My mother kidnapped my that afternoon and we had a delicious lunch at Applebee's. It was yummy. Then we went to visit my sister and just sat on her proch with us girls talking. It was so nice. We need to do it more often. I usually see my mom every day, but lately I have been doing good to see her once a week. I was missing her so much. We didn't talk about anything really, just picked at mama like we always do. Thankfully she didn't get mad at us. The girls were gone to my cousins house for the night, so it was just Mama's girls there. The only thing that could have made it better was having my brother there too, but I don't think he gets into our silliness much. We kept saying we were leaving, but ended up just moving closer to the car. Finally we left around midnight. Oh, I was stretching my arm and plowed it right into a cactus. It was not fun and I had all sorts of prickleys in my hand and fingers. They didn't hurt after they were in there much so I left for a few secs because I knew the pain would come after I pulled them out of my hand. And it did! Saturday, I took Cassi to babysit Cami and Brett. She had a ball. Robert had to go to the office to work on somethings, so I went with him. Well actually I met him there hours later to help. He let me sleep in after I took Cassi to Lori's. I helped and then we came home. We pretty much had a lazy day the rest of the afternoon. Not a frequent thing for us to do, but it was fun. Today I got an anniversary card from Pastor Frank and Ms. Jo and my secret pal. That was a special surprise. We had a pastor come to preach today who is the prospect for our pastoral position. He has a 3 week old baby. Too precious! Things are pretty quiet around here today. We haven't been home from church long. We had dinner on the grounds after preaching. Yummy as always! Mrs. Sue's grape salad is da bomb! It is better than my recipe and actually healthy for you! I love it! Unfortunately, it was all gone. I am just working on some pictures and updating my website. I really need to build a "real one", but haven't yet. Maybe soon. We will see. I bet it would help my business, but until I do word of mouth works for now. Hopefully I will get some senior bookings soon. I'm going back to my photos now. Check ya later!

No comments: