Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Friday, July 28, 2006

I want some S'Mores and a GPS

I want a GPS system.Some of my scrapping friends from the net are cachers and it just sounds neat! Nothing fancy, I just want to geocache. I constantly find myself looking at the geocaching websites and always wonder how close I could get to the actual cache, just by knowing the location. I know I need the exact coordinates, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to try. This was on my mind first thing this morning when I woke up, and I don't have a clue why. If you aren't familiar with geocaching, here is a site: http://www.geocaching.com There are even geocaches in our town. Believe it or not!! So anyway, I guess that is it for now. I guess that is all I need- another hobby to take photos of. On a side note, I have been working on our pictures from rafting. Next time I say my whole family rides in one boat. It's a lot of work wading through photos.

I want some smores!!! I have been for days! Ever since our little camping excursion last weekend, possibly even before that. We usually have them for VBS, but haven't this year yet. I figure they will have them tonight. I am also going to make some prailines. WHen I don't know, but I have the stuff for it. I have wanted some of those since we left Savannah! Of course this could be the reason for ym bad dream last night. I had a dream I have gained 12 pounds!!! Now it wouldn't be the end of the world, but since I have lost a bit I certainly do not want to gain anymore. I am racking my brain for someone who has a scale. Anyway, I am really getting off of here for now. See ya later!

No comments: