Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm tired. Still having trouble sleeping. Was going to finally take my Ambien, as I have yet to try it, but Robert was too tired to listen and be alert. He had been up since 2:00 am and so he crashed hard. Needless to say several different spots in the bed and even my head at the feet and NOTHING! I think the last time I looked, it was 5:30. I did finally doze and woke up around 7:00. I really need to go cut grass and work on the pool. It is still green. My hopes of shock only, did NOT work. Talk to you later!

No comments: