Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tomorrow is Courtney's Birthday

This has been one busy week. I fear, well I know, it is only just the beginning. Courtney's birthday is tomorrow. Her party is Saturday. I have to go get her gift, have an idea what I want, but not sure if I can find it. Hopefully we will be able to locate it somewhere. I also have so much to do for this weekend. I hate putting things off until the alst minute, but I do work better under pressure and sometimes last minute is all the time that you get. We are going to try again today to get the girl's licenses. Maybe, just maybe. Cass has a ball game tonight, then I think she is going to my sisters. Courtney stayed the night last night. She ate 3 pieces of pickled cauliflower. 3 PIECES!!! Granted, they were small pieces, but even still, she tried it. I was very proud of her. This is the picky eater! I figured she would puke everywhere, especially on the last piece because it was bigger, and more sour. She didn't. A word to the wise: DO NOT EAT HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP AND WALNUT COOKIES WITH CAULIFLOWER OR AT ANYTIME CLOSE TO IT. I remember when I was a kid I wanted a pickled egg and a gingerbread man. My Aunt Gwen warned me that I would get sick. I ate them anyway, thankfully I didn't get sick. However, last night was a different story. All I can say is UGHHHH!!! Oh well, I guess we need to go sit in the hall of the courthouse for most of the day. Maybe they won't be too crowded. See ya later!

No comments: