Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm baaaaack...

and exhausted. I have been going sooooo much lately, well really forever, but not sleeping and bouncing off the walls aqt the samed time really tires a person. I have meds to slow me down, but I don't think they work. lol I have some sleeping meds too, but I have been scared to try it because I have had so much to do and I didn't want to be dragging, well couldn't be dragging because I had things to get done. Anyway, Cassi drove to the ball field tonight and did great. She drove home after the game, but Robbie rode with her since it was night time. We are going to Tennessee tomorrow rafting for the weekend. It is going to be fun. I hope I get more excited though. I get excited, then it goes. I just think how tired I am now and how much tired that is going to make me. I plan on sleeping like a baby Monday. It will never happen, but it is a good plan. Just enough to keep me going a little longer. I could fall asleep right now and it would be wonderful. Oh well, time is just wasting as I sit here staring at the screen. I guess I should go for now and pack for tomorrow. Not sure when I will be able to blog again. Good night all! Loves and kisses.

No comments: