Welcome to my blog...

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions... Be forewarned, this site is my vent site... I cannot be held responsible for what may be said on this blog. Often it's just little tidbits of useless information, but occassionally a wobbler post slips in and all my feelings are revealed. Sometimes they are sweet, sad or cheerful.... but oh when they aren't... well just let me go ahead and apologize now. lol What did you expect?

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!


Robert and me on Tybee Island.


A water lily at Uncle Bubba's Oyster House- One of Paula Deen's restaurants



The bird that loved to have his picture taken as much as I loved to take them.

We are home from Savannah! We are tired. We have all of our girls and they are going crazy waiting for their surprises, so I won't blog much today. I will post some pics from the trip, hopefully blogger will allow that now, as before I couldn't poast them when I took them. Anyway, I will post more later. Hope everyone had a great 4th!

No comments: